Registration and Application Notes of Land and Building for Overseas Chinese
To meet the articles stated in Statute For Sifting Through Cadastre experimenting in July, 1, 2008, overseas Chinese must apply inherit or correct the registration in accordance with the articles if they have the following problems. If people who go past a time limit without registration, the land and building will be sold in accordance with the article.
- Apply for correction registration if the registered name, name or address is incomplete or without mentioned document.
- Apply registration of inheritance if the ancestor estate has not been inherited.
II. Attachment Documents
|1.||Land registration form and list (provided by land administration bureau website)||
|3||Power of attorney||Attachment||Must be authenticated by ROC embassy, consulate office or notary public.|
|4||Certificate of Office||Attachment||Attach the certificate if name and birthday in internal and external are not the same.|
|5||Certificate of land, building ownership or other rights certificate||Attachment|
If the owner is dead, please attach the following document to apply inheritance registration
||Attachment||Attach the Chinese translation version if the enclosed document is written by foreign language. Chinese document version must be authenticated by R.O.C embassy, consulate office or notary public. If the original document is made externally, it must be authenticated by R.O.C embassy or consulate office.|
|2||Genealogical list of inheritance||Attachment|
|3||Original and Copy of Registration of Subdivision due to Inheritance||Attachment|
|4||Certificate of payment (exemption) of inheritance tax||Taipei National Tax Administration, Ministry of Finance||No.2, Sec. 1, Chung-Hwa Rd, Wanhua District, Taipei, 10802, R.O.C,
- Things not provided for herein shall be governed by existing laws and regulations. If there is any change to the Acts or regulations, this application instruction shall be based on amended regulation.
- Overseas Chinese, without household registration or registration incomplete early in Kinmen, must attach the following documents to apply for the township office of the applicant or elder lineal relatives by blood according to ”Self-governance Articles of Kinmen County Government for Verification and Recognition of Personal Status of Overseas Chinese”.
- Domestic household information for personal or elder lineal relatives by blood (not necessary for non-household)
- Identification documentation
- Certificate issued by township office
- Other documents specified d by Kinmen County Government
|File name||File size||File format||Revision date|
|Flowchart of Land Registration for Inheritors of Overseas Chinese.doc||48kb||DOC|
|Flowchart of Land Registration for Inheritors of Overseas Chinese.odt||11kb||ODT|
|Power of Attorney (Example).doc||61kb||DOC|
|Power of Attorney (Example).odt||14kb||ODT|